Come swim with Babewatch, find out who we are and support us as we raise funds for batyr to help empower young people to talk about mental health struggles.
The Babewatch Crew will be hosting a 12 hour relay swim between Manly and Shelly on March 11 as a social and fundraising activity.
We will have some yummy baked goods for sale, a massage/physio assessment station and we will be holding a raffle + silent auction.
Silent auction item:
– Signed Sydney Swans jersey
Prizes for our raffle include:
– 2 nights villa accommodation at Dolphins of Mollymook (valued at $320)
– Manly Sea Eagles ultimate game experience
– 2 x $250 Speedo vouchers
– 3 x $100 Hugo’s Manly vouchers
– $100 Boathouse group voucher
– Discover SCUBA course at Dive Centre Manly (valued at $245)
– Mens L-XL Peak Tri Suit (valued at $250)
– 1 hour massage at Phil White Massage (valued at $120)
$4= 1 ticket
$10= 3 tickets
$20= 7 tickets + receive a $20 Budgy Smuggler voucher
Winners will be drawn at the conclusion of the swim at 6pm and will be called/emailed and published on our Facebook page.
$10 = 10min massage/physio assessment